The NZFC Lumina Lamb Ambassador Competition!
Calling all Vancouver-based chefs! The New Zealand food company has teamed up with our premier supplier of NZ Grass-fed lamb, Lumina, to put together the NZFC Lumina Lamb Ambassador cooking competition. Let's cut to the chase...
What's on the line?
- Vancouver Lumina Lamb Ambassador Role
- All expenses paid trip to New Zealand for the Lumina Ambassadors Tour
- Meet with New Zealand's finest chefs, farmers and suppliers
- Top 3 enter a televised, live cooking competition with footage supplied to contestants for use in reels and demos!
How does this competition work?
- The competition is split in to 2 rounds.
- Round one: self-filmed by chefs using a free Lumina Lamb cut provided to your doorstep.
- Round 2: A live cooking event, televised on Our City Tonight that will feature a lucky dip of our top selling Lumina Lamb Cuts.
- Once entered, we'll send you one of our premier Lumina lamb cuts free of charge. We will judge this with 2 criteria:
- CREATIVITY: Ingenuity is important to Kiwis! We wanna see something original and more importantly, something that represents YOU and YOUR CULINARY STYLE.
- ENGAGEMENT: A large part of your role as our Lumina Lamb ambassador will be you ability to engage our customer base through various forms of media. Round 1 will be a self-filmed, 2 minute max video that shows the step-by-step process of how you created your dish. The only rule? It must be able to be followed by the average home chef!
ROUND TWO: The Great Kiwi Cook Off
- The Top 10 chefs from round one will gather at an undisclosed location to cook off against each other for the title of Lumina Lamb Ambassador 2023.
- This competition will be judged by a selection of industry legends, chefs and suppliers.
- All contestants will get access to footage from the event for personal and commercial use.
- The winner will get an all expense paid trip to New Zealand to represent Western Canada as our Lumina ambassador.
SO HOW DO I ENTER?!
Follow the link to this google form, fill it out and we'll be in touch - once your Oyster shoulder is delivered to you, you'll have 1 week to complete round 1 of the challenge!