Simple Roasted Lamb & Root Vegetables
Roasted Te Mana Lamb rack with roasted root vegetables.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
- 1-2 ea. Racks of lamb
- 3-4 ea. Cloves of garlic
- 1 small bunch Chocolate mint and or herbs
- Olive oil to blend
- Root vegetables
- Blend garlic, herbs, and oil. Season and coat the lamb.
- Roast at 450 F over root vegetables in a cast iron pan.
- Remove the lamb when it reaches an internal temp of 135 F and let rest.
- Put root vegetables back in immediately and cook until tender.
- Plate and pour lamb fat in pan over dish. Garnish with micro greens if you have them.
We recommend the TE MANA LAMB Frenched Rack for this recipe.