Garlic, oregano & rosemary grilled loin chops
- 2 packages of New Zealand Spring Lamb Loin Chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh ground salt & pepper
- zest from 1 lemon
1. Heat grill to medium - high heat.
2. Season loin chops generously with salt & pepper. Mix olive oil, rosemary, oregano, garlic and lemon zest together and pour marinade over loin chops. Marinate for 30 mins to overnight.
3. Grill chops 3-5 mins per side. Allow to rest on a plate for 5 mins before serving.